The North Face Men’s Apex Elevation Jacket
(as of Oct 03,2022 11:59:48 UTC – Details)
- Standard fit
- 120 g PrimaLoft Black Insulation throughout the collar and body and 80 g in the hood and sleeves
- 100% windproof fabric
- Attached, fully adjustable, insulated drop hood
- Exposed, reverse-coil center front zip
- Zippered chest and hand pockets
- Adjustable Velcro cuff tabs
- Hidden hem cinch-cord adjusts at center front zip
Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
Product Dimensions : 4 x 4 x 2 inches; 6 Ounces
Item model number : The North Face
Department : Men
Date First Available : March 8, 2022
Manufacturer : The North Face
ASIN : B09V3FVTGY
Made in the USA or Imported
ADVENTURE READY. The Men’s Apex Elevation Jacket is a windproof, water-repellent soft-shell hooded jacket for insulated, breathable warmth during active winter endeavors.
RECYCLED INSULATION. Take on the cold with superior warmth and eco-conscious materials. Including 120 grams of PrimaLoft Black insulation in the body and 80 grams in the hood and sleeves, you’ll easily stay warm — even in wet weather.
WINDPROOF FABRIC. Made with our advanced WindWall protection and coated with a Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) Finish, this lightweight, 100% windproof jacket keeps you warmer and more comfortable all day long.