Boundless Voyage 6pcs Titanium Alloy Tent Pegs Outdoor Camping Awning Tent Stakes Lightweight Hiking Climbing Tent Nail Ti4014P
(as of Oct 03,2022 22:27:33 UTC – Details)
- Model: Ti4014P
- Material: GR5 Titanium alloy
- Size: about Φ5×200 mm
- Weight: about 19g/per
- Penetrate and hold firmly in a wide range of soil conditions.
- The tent stakes provide enough holding power on ground.
- Tent stakes included a high visibility reflective pull cord to make the removal process as simple as possible.
- Titanium is lightweight and stronger than steel. Durable, lightweight, heat resistant and non-magnetic.
– Place of origin: China
– The price of our product is without customs fee!
Material: Made of titanium alloy, lightweight, never rust, not deformed, even for very hard soil is also easy to insert into, and they’re also rustproof to withstand all moisture conditions. So it can penetrate and hold firmly in a wide range of soil conditions.
Solid & Durable: Optimized design provides enough holding power on ground. Each tent stake measures about 30cm, it is long enough to secure your tent firmly to the ground. And it also strong enough to withstand wind and rain.
Easy to use: The sharp tip allows you to easily drive the stake into the ground and easily pull it out with a hook. Suitable for working on hard or soft ground.The weight of each tent stake is only 70g/piece and the diameter is 8mm, make it light in weight and high in strength.
Multi-funtional: The weight of each tent stake is only 70g/piece and the diameter is 8mm, make it light in weight and high in strength, very suitable for anchoring camping tents, canopies, tarp, and landscape trim. Note: This product is only used for outdoor camping and cannot be used as a murder weapon.